Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sorting my nailpolishes

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(this was just what I had in my small handy-to-have-Close-by-nailpolish bag......)
Have a full droor full that needs to be organized...this will deifnitlt wait a while.....but have to do it.....)
 
 
 
I was sorting my some of my nailpolishes and naildecor that I have had layin around in all different places than where they where supposto be.......a way back....
 
now I Think I already have to reado it...since then I have found more displaced nailpolishes laying about..and that totally /&%()= up my system....
 
Also have made a Little mess in it alreay...I Always seem to do my Nail somewhere eles...and then I Always bring  a full handy bag with me with lots of options......then the next time I do the same....until its full......
 
So then when I am trying to organizze these pretty many then...nailpolishes back....it doesnt work...
 
Have to get a  lot better with this....
 
This is how I sorted some of them back then anyway..have to get better...
 
how do you organize and sort your nailpolishes......
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment