Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My latest craft........:) Some summer looks....or very bold ones....

To start with we have 2 very summerish makeuplooks.....
 
 
This one that I wore to my childrens summergraduation........
 
and this one,.....for our midsummer celebration......
 
 
2 very summery looks........not to dark colors.......
 
 
Contrast to that a much harder bolder makeuplook using my Tinted brow and lash tint from Anastasia in this Lovely pink shade.....sooo looovin this Product....
 
Do you Dare to wear ??
 
 
And last this neutrual Eye paired up with a really bold multi colored glittery eyebrow..........
 
Always fun...looopve to be bale to use glitter...lots of it....
 
Which one of these would you Dare to Wear??
 
I know some of you have no problem with the more bolder looks....and I know some of yiou Think there just wayyyyy to bold and Bright....
 
But you never know until you tried :)
 
Do you Dare to wear....thats my question for you.....
 
Please comment rate and subcribe....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pink makeup look! Fuscia pinks are beautiful on you and I love the combination of pink & grey. It's so new and beautiful! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u hun.....looove to play around with colors.....you can totally pull off this color as well.....And maybe try a different colored eyebrow ;)...do you Dare to Wear ?...Lots of Love MizzMadeUp

      Delete