Monday, July 8, 2013

Some of My new Nars products....

 
These are some of my new Nars Products.....have bought stuff after...that I will show u soon as well....just never had time to fix them yet....
 
I am soooo loooovin this wonderful blush..DOLCE VITA.....from Nars.....has really become one of those blushes that I use almost everyday...cause they just work with whatever I wear....Bright and colorful look or just a toned down neutrual look...perfect for most occations....
 
And even though I havent tried it yet on lighter skin than my self I can tell its gonna be a perfect addition to my kit....on other people....with light skin as well.....
 
Whata  wonderful Product.......:)...I do know nars bluses are good.....and looove the ones I have since Before...but this was is simply Amazing....
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Here you can see it gently applied on the apple of the cheeks.....here in this summer tutorial
 
 

 
ALso in this video I used my new Bright blue eyehadow from Nars called Outremer....
 
tell you more about it soon...
 
I can just say I looove the Bright blue color really much......
 
This is defintly a blush I can recommend anyone...any skincolor...any style...perfect blush
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment