Saturday, July 6, 2013

At the end of my Eos Lipbalms......

 
At the End of the road........(thinking of that song with Boyz II men).....
 
We belong together and you know that I am riiiiight.........(singing in my head ;)


 
Symbolic fot I am Close to the end with these two of my eos lipbalms......
 
i have ordered new ones plus one more new taste / smell....yeahhhhh....
 
 
The only thing I cant understand is how are you gonna get the rest up from the red one...??
 
dig out??scoop out...I dont know....
 
 
But I will cause I want every single piece of it....I usually do this that I will get  new of something a Little Before I end up with nothing...unfortunatly this most often also then resultes in that I stop using it at all......and not being very economic at all.....
 
But I will try now...but of course I know it will be hard once my new once will come........;)....
 
Cant wait...
 
And I also did order a taste/smell I dont have since Before....Honey......something ?? or something like that...;)...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzmadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment