Sunday, July 7, 2013

Summer Makeuptutorial...OUT NOW......

 
 
 
This was the look I was wearing for my Childrens Summer graduation in school not to long ago.....
 
I wanted to use my then new eyeshadow OUTMERE from Nars......to try it out more or less.....
 
Abd this is one of the looks I came up with.....its of course soo mee....looove the from one color to Another kind of blend...and a Little deeper outer v...for that extra effect...
 
Paired up witha  nude lip to still be very School approriate and not to much.....
 
Fo me this is defintly a good inbetweeen look not to bold and Bright and not to lame.....
 
Of course thats my oppinion...and I am totally comparing with what I normally wear....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

  
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Products used to acchive this makeuplook :
 
Eyes :
 
Eyeshadow primer potion from Urban Decay (off camera)
Pure Creation Paint Pot from Mac
Spiked Eyebrow pencil
Anastasia Brow duo in Brunette
Sun yellow, Charteous
 
 
 
Nars Outremer
 
 
Blacktrack fluidline from Mac
Mascara from Loreal
Lashes from Peggy Sage
Yellow eyepencil from Sephora
 
Cheeks :
 
Contouring Products
 
Dolce vita blush from Nars
Whisper of Guilt Extra Dimension Skinfinish from Mac
 
Lips :
 
eos lipbalm
Lipliner from Peggy Sage
Lipstick Pro Longwear in until tomorrow from Mac
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Check it OUT and let me know what you thought......
Please comment rate and subscribe....
 
Always fun to see what you Think.......
 
 
 
 
 
Also viodeo for the hair...if you`re interested...
 
A Quick cute way of getting the hair out off your face ;)......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment