Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Beautiful beach...relaxing...

 
We are at one of mines most relaxing places to be.....at the beach...
 
I looove to be at the beach...hering all the water and just relaxing....'
 
For me its almost like meditating to be Close to water......
 
Looove being on boats....bridges....or just Close to water.......
 
It totally fills me with this happy, calm mood.....
 
 
I guess I was brought up on an Island......and we had ocean view...so maybe reminds me of my childhood......dont know.......
 
I can sit for hours and hours on the beach.....looove it......
 
 
And even though it sometimes can be tones of people around us....i still feel sooo relaxed...
 
It doesnt even have to be perfect weather......
 
doesnt hurt but...
 
Do you have any places like that??
 
Thats also one of the few places where I dont feel naked without makeup.......just dont care there.....:)
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment