Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My blinged up bathroom decor....

 
 
 
 
These are my blinged up bathroom decor that I looooove...also got some hangers and towels and that with bling on.......show you later....
 
 
I looooove these though...black and blinged up.....couldnt suite me better
 
 
I Always or for a long time wanted to have instead of all plastic schampo and shower Cream bottles....wanted to just fill these things up instead..looks so much better...and not as messy....
 
Looove anything blinged...I bought these in England last summer...found sooo many more things there...I wish I would of had a big truck with me.....so many wonderful thníng there but they where toooo big.....(for flying anyway)...next time....
 
More bling to the people :)
 
lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment