Saturday, July 27, 2013

This is what I got my hands on......from SugarPill

 
 
Do you Think I got the 12 eyeshadow Pro Palette ???????
 
This is what I got.........
 
Instead of getting the PRO palette as I wanted but it was sold out after 1 minute already.....
 
I could put it in my basket but then I had to remove it casue this and this...so it was already gone even though it didnt come up until later sold out.....
 
So now I have to wait until November if no other oppurtunity gives......
 
Hoping.....
 
But of course to turn it around I did get 4  pigments I might of not have choosen if I got the palette....
 
Also one thing was that all of the things where discounted with 10 %.........at least something......I have earlier got this Heart breaker palette from  Swedish webpage...but now I realize its sooo much cheaper to get it on there webpage and get it shipped.....
 
For me this was a bargain......soooo cheap.....cause the quality is sooo good...its an amzingly low price I must say...wouldnt be supriced if they would raise the prices soon....
 
But then again all makeup thingd seem sooo much cheaper in the states if you compare to here...
 
Did any of you have any luck?
 
Or maybe already area  proud owner of the Pro palette?
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment