Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Eos lipbalm in STrawberry sorbet....

 
At the end.....ohhh no.....
 
So so sad about this...have to get Another one........
 
fast......
 
I use this lipproduct everysingle day e few times every day.......so its has still lasted me a long long time...and what I really loove about this Products except all the obvious like taste, Smell and look and formula...is that it last soooo freaking long.....and its not like a lot of liproducts are that it just ends all of a sudden....it goes below the lineof the egde and actually continues on......yayyyyy....we like :)
 
If it would be one Products I just can never be without ove the summer and all over the year really...it would defintly be this...cause when youre at the beach you dont really use a lopt of makeup..not even me......but you Always wants moisturized lips....at least me...:)
 
So I can kiss my dalrin better...as well....lol....
 
This is a  must for me anyway...so see how long this one will last me.......Always do have 2 at least in my bag where ever I go...
 
Does anyone share my loooove for these Amazing Lipbalms.....or is it just me that looove to ramble about them.....??...koko....;)
 
lots of love
 
MizzMadeup
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment