Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Nars blue cateye makeuplook

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This was a makeuplook I had made sometime ago...never posted it yet...for some reason...
 
I actually have a makeuptutorial coming up for this look......soon...stay tuned for that and many more fun things this summer......
 
 
 
I wore this for a foorball cup...what else...a Lovely weekend like this...:)
 
I was actually just playing around with my then new blue eyeshadow from  nras.....and wanted to try some different things with it....have to feel around with new Products so you will learn what will bring it out best for what ever resulte you`re looking for....
 
The only bad thing I do regreat with this loko...The weather wasnt the best all day...and earlier in the morning it actually did rain and a lots of wind.......so by the time I took my Pictures...it didnt really look how it did ealier in the day......
 
Usually my looks would make it through this but we where just standing outside and now where to run and hide from the rain.......
 
But just wanted to show you so you get the grip of it..... ;)
 
 
 
 
Also on these Pictures no face Products on...except Foundation...was gonna do all that in the car on the way there.......cause I was goig with Another family......but I ended up driving.....so no face makeup.....
 
You know me...Always in a hurry to get ready Before tournaments and games...dont know why its like that...weired.....I know in these cases it was because we had to go up so darn early and then long car trip....but not Always like that...(very often though)
 
Now I am just rambeling ....as usuall I guess ;)...lol....
For more new videos Check out My CHannel
 
 
Will tell you when the video is up what Products where usedf...if you really really want to now just send me a comment, or so....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment