Friday, July 12, 2013

Makeuptutorial for this Cateye Nars makeuplook

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Check it out and let me know what you Think......
 
 
 
 
This is the Products I used for this look :
 
Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion
Lite Corrector from BitchslapCosmetics
Nars Outreme eyeshadow
Black from BenNye,
Mascara
Lashes
Medical tape
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I wore this for a foorball cup...what else...a Lovely weekend like this...:)
 
 
The only bad thing I do regreat with this look...The weather wasnt the best all day...and earlier in the morning it actually did rain and a lots of wind.......so by the time I took my Pictures...it didnt really look how it did ealier in the day......
 
Usually my looks would make it through this but we where just standing outside and now where to run and hide from the rain.......
 
But just wanted to show you so you get the grip of it..... ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment