Monday, July 15, 2013

My lost diamond...found ??..or not??

 
My tradgedy......or mauybe not that dramatic...but felt like it at the time...... 
 
 
 
My Diamond is found.......:).....
 
it was my Diamond I did find in my  bag...
 
can you Believe my luck......Amazing...cause I could of lost it anywhere......
 
 
 
Went in to the city to my jewler and he told me to my happiness that this was my Diamond.....
 
I wasnt sure because like I said I do own and have a lot of things that are blinged up by normal rhinestones.......and a lot of those things drop there stones in my bag....
 
but I was lucky and it was my beloved Diamond...
 
Here laying next to my necklace to comapre to see if it really was my Diamond....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sooo so happy...back on my finger...sparkling and all glittery......
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment