Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Black or White ???....

 
just tried two different lloks with these bold gorgoues pink brows and lashes...
 
What do you Think??
 
Black or White?
 
Or maybe I should more say light or darker version of these looks above....
 
Have makeuptutorial up for the darker on
 
 
If you want to try it.....
 
i dont know my self really........which one I prefer.....
 
But then again I Always have a very hard time deciding anything...:)......ALWAYS ...lol...
 
WHat I do looove about it is that its all matchy matchy.......eyebrows, lashes and lips all match....
 
Fun for this type of look....doesnt work with all looks....
 
Another difference I just noticed with these makeuplooks are that in one of the Pictures I have straight hair and in the other one its curly.......didnt even Think of that......lol....
 
Which one do you prefer if any...?
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment