Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Brow products of the day......all About Anastasia

 
My Perfect Brow duo...from Anastasia Beverly Hills...
 
Of course my beloved Brow Wiz brow pencil that I prefer to use for a more natural look.....If I am going for a more harder, more Dare to Wear kind of look I would use my Mac Brow pencil in Spiked .....but what i dont change is the brow powder...
 
Always setting my eyebrows with this wonderful brow duo from Anastasia.....in Brunette...
 
I can also sometimes...not often for that really really soft and natural look only use the brow shadow.....not very often...cause I do feel very empty...and like something is missing.....
 
Well well.......
 
Really looove the Brow Wiz Pencils on other people...thoose are the ones I reach for all the time....when doing makeup on people with lighter skin than my self.....
 
there just wonderful...and if you have someone thats very light skin and light hair....you dont want the brows to completly take over they just need to give the face a nice frame.....
 
My favourite of the other colors and the one I get most use from is Medium Ash.....
 
Also have 3 others but hardly ever used them yet.....
 
Have you tried these wonderful brow Products yet ??
 
I looove them so thats why i constintly rave about them...sorry...but there so wonderful...she really knows what she is doing...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment