Sunday, July 28, 2013

SUgarpill webpage....

 
 
 
 
I was out on there webpage...and I must say it feels kind of big when you see your self on there Webpage......
 
Liking there Facebook :)
 
Probably no biggie...but I have never seen my self like that on big makeupbrands pages :) 

Cant wait to get my stuff .....
 
And even though I was very very disappointed over not getting the PRO palette...
 
I got suggested to get like  Japanesque 12 palette  and depot the shadows from all the smaller quad palettes and put into one...and ad some Sugarpill stickers on top :)......
 
Maybe.....but for persoanl use I do looove the smaller palettes and I often do use the mirror in it....
 
We will see...
 
Also proud to say Amy Doan the owner / founder of SugarPill follows my IG and has commented and liked Pictures of mines :)........
 
Also answers my comments a Little now and then....
 
Always fun :)'
 
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment