Saturday, July 6, 2013

Poison Plum vs #92

 
Sugar pill vs Makeupforever....
 
 
 
 
These are my 2 favourite Purples ...
 
Poison Plum from SugarPills Breaking heart palette and number 92 from Makeupforever....
 
These are the most Amazing Bright highly pigemnted eyeshadows.......
 
 
Look at this dense tight pigmentation........to the left Poison Plum..and to right #92...
 
 
Here swatched on my hand......no primer what so ever.......so imagine it witha  primer or a base......
 
 
 
Just in some different lighting.....
 
I looove these colors so much,.....will do Another post an maybe even a Smackdown video on them...
 
I do Think in my Eye so far...Poison Plum defintly wins......but it has been in my kit for sometime now......we will see....
 
But what I like about them as well is that ´the do complement eachoter good for a makeupcollection since Poison Plum in my Eyes are more warm...and the Mufe one is more cool......at least a Little bit....
 
Which one do prefer??
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzmadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment