Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Loove thee lashes - Brit Rocks

 
I am really really loooovin these lashes right now...
 
Havent really used them at all......did get 2 pairs last summer.....but finally got to use them...and I really looove them...got them at Superdrug in England or Scotland.....
 
Wish I would of got more.......it was one of the Girls that worked there that suggestes me to get them...
Called Brit rocks...perfect girl...really dont know whats the brand and whats the name....but something like that.....
 
And I am sooo glad I did.....I got two of the same kind whould of got more different versions......will definitly next time.....
 
have you tried any?
Or any other drugstore favs?
 
I must actually say even though I have no Picture of them....I looved my lashes from Primark.....only got 4 pairs...2 normal colored ones and 1 silverish adn one blue.....wish I would of got more of the normal kind...cause they are so cheap and looks really really nice on...
...(this was more thought for my Pro kit...)
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment