Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My Lost diamond....

 Have to tell you the story from the beginning....
 
It started a normal day at work.....all of a sudden I looked down on my hand realizing my gold ring was missing its Diamond
 
 
Horrified...I started looking everywhere.....very sad..understanding if I ever find this ring I am sooo so lucky......
 
So I looked everywhere at work...even called my boys and had them involved in the chase.....told tehm not to vaccume (like that would happen without nag...lol)
 
But no luck....
 
 
Even Went home at lunchttime to look my self.....no sign at all of this small small stone.....What can it be 3-4 mm wide......tops...
 
Just a few hours after I decided to look just to make sure in my bag...just in case I got stuck in something in there....
 
I quickly nptice i found lots of stones......but unfortunatly rhinestones from makeuplooks Before and from my newly blinged out phone......:(
 
 
 
 
All of a sudden I do find a small small stone....looking very much like my Diamond...shped like it...most rhine stones I have are usually flat at one side..and this one wasnt....but I do know i have had loose stones simular to this just layin around  in my bag......
 
 
 
I did take my Diamond necklace and placed next to it..and asked the cleaning lady and an other intern here if they thought it was my Diamond or not...cause I knew I couldnt be sure......I found at least 10 other stones with it as well...so.....
 
 
 
 
Posted a Picture of it on IG so I could get some help finding out if it was a real Diamond or not....
 
Stay tuned to see how it all worked out......
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment