Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Helping to pick out shoes and outfits for my friend....

 
my friend was going away...so I was helping here to pick out outfits and shoes......fun.....
 
 
 
Shoes everywhere......Always fun to prepare  in good Company Before a trip away....
 
 
 
Also fun to see something different from your own......
 
The perfect shoe for the perfect occation...that was what we where looking for....
she was Walking around a lot one day...and dinner and maybe dancing the next.....then also just for traveling......
 
She ended up with packing 4 pairs of shoes for a 2 day short trip...
 
She`s almost like me...would probably pack 6 pairs at least...Always wants to be prepered and have lots of choises...depending on the outfit..
 
She more or less choose the outfits and shoes........
 
I couldn  do that....have such hard time choosing things...
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment