Thursday, July 4, 2013

Bling bling Stickers - DIY

 
I am really loooving these Bling Bling stickers...
 
Can use them for soooo many different things.....
 
 
will show you more things  I have done later......
 
One thing is obviosly to bling up any belongings of yours...
 
Like phonecases.......or any other stuff you have that NEED some bling...like anything I have....maybe ;)....
 
I have also used it for creatnig makeuplooks....incrporate them in looks...in different ways....
 
I like to use them as big as you can......cause they defintly stay better together then and dont fall apart...
 
but you can cut them to fit what ever you`re blinging up....:)...we looooooove....
 
These where the colors I got...but there is loooots out there......
 
I want to bling up my brush handle.....my makeuppots.......palettes...maybe....we will see....
 
Always wanted lots of blinged p things....I have a hammer and thibngs like that that i bou¨ght pink blinged up...but they Always ad so and so much just for that...better if you can Do it yourself......DIY.....:)
 
I actually started blinging my phones up about 7 years ago...if not more..(it was a old old phone anyway)...and been doing it since then...."back" then you couldnt realle get any blinged up phonecases......:)....
 
Anyway...without rambeling all day....
 
Have you blinged up anything??
or do you want to??
 
LOts of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment