Thursday, July 11, 2013

Yeahhhhh 800....on IG

must be my number of the day....8......
 
 
This is soooo much fun and if you do follow me on IG...thank u sooo much.....
 
Or if you`re not yet.....do if you want...post 3-10 Pictures ever day......
 
@mizzmadeup
@mizzmadeup
@mizzmadeup
@mizzmadeup
@mizzmadeup
@mizzmadeup
@mizzmadeup
@mizzmadeup
´
 
Sorry for the spamming but I had to write it 8 times....since thats my number of the day.....just my ocd`s speaking.....;).....lol.....
 
looove this fast and Quick way of expressing your self and keep in Contact with people all over the World...........people answer faster and I think this is a good way of keeping in touch with the makeup Community.... on the go.....
 
If you have IG please let me know .......
 
Fun to keep in Contact......
 
Fro the beginning my thought with this blog that my main focus  was gonna be My Youtube Channel
 
And an extension of it was gonna be this blog......
 
And now I have IG as well......where i am very Active.......the most Active right now I must say...
 
IOf course Always try to be Active in Youtube as well.....at least with answering back and commenting my sub`s.....
 
It so fun how big it can get in a short time.....
 
IG is getting bigger and bigger.....
 
You can even make videos now....
 
I actually made my first video the other day.......:)
 
Go to my Instgram to see it : @mizzmadeup
 
Oki...
 
What do you think of Instagram ?
 
Do you have Instgram.....
 
One thing I also loove is that you can share anything you post with other social medias as Facebook and twitter.....I share all the timw with my Facebook.....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment