Monday, July 1, 2013

Makeuplook of the day NAKED Sidecar

 
 


 Makeuptutorial for a look simular to this one is coming up soon.....
 
 
I doooo looove this makeuplook.......very pretty and so good for many mnay occations....
 
 
 
 
 
Using Sidecar and Darkhorse and creep..... on the eyelids......
 
tell you more details about it when video is coming up..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I do loooove these lashes from Peggy Sage....so so wonderful.....perfect for a more neutrual look like this.....
 
 
 
 
 
Just wanted to share one of my neutrual kind of makeuplook fav`s right now......
 
So loooving sidecar eyeshadow.........the only things you have to Think of when working with it...relly dab it on and tap it off Before applying...so you dont get so much fall out cause it is really shimmery...and if you´re not carefull the glitter will end up everywhere...:)
 
Nothing wrong with that...if you`re like me and looove glitter...but I rather Place it there my self :)
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment