Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pimpin my phone UP.......pink bling bling.....

 
 
 
 
 
 
Your phone can look like this too....if thats what you want ;)......of course.....
 
 
 
I used this stickers that was actually made to bling up your phone....but they wasnt exactly for this model....but with a sissor and some patient this is what you get......
 


 
 
 
 
 
My totally blinged up iphone case...
 
I usually Always bling my cases up...but last year didnt need to because I had the great luck of founding cases with lots of bling...:).....
 

 
I looove these stones......since they are different sizes and different colors...they bling even more.......;)......great.......
 
Sooo happy with my full resulte of this....
 
these stickers are pretty Amazing....and last really long...even only with the glue they come with.....
 
But if you dont Think so you can Always ad other glue.....
 
All pimped UP.....:)
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment