Thursday, October 17, 2013

Blue naked look

 
 
 
I was just the other day just playing around with my new blue eyeliner...from my makeupswap...
 
And thought I would try it as a base for a blue brow...
 
So I did.....
 
Started to outline and shape the brow with the pencil and then I applied Velocity eyeshadow from Sugarpill on top of that...
 
And to get it to stand out even more I did a naked eyelook....using very ipropriatly my Naked palette frm Urban Decay...using Half Baked.....a really golden color....
 
Blue and gold Always goes well together...
 
 
 
 
Earlier when I have tried Velocity on the brows.I havent really felt that the color comes out in its best....
 
But this actually did work very good as a base...and brightened up the blue color...
 
Next step to try is with Milk Nyx jumbo pencil as a base....
Havent tried it yet...but been wanting for years....have to get around to do it....;)...
 
I Think thats probably the very best way to get it as Bright as possible....
 
If thats what you want of course....
 
Would you dare to wear??
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment