Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Naillook...Paul and Joe presents..

 
 
 
New naillook...just wanted to try out my new nailpolishes..that I got as a gift from Eleven.se
 
They where kind of sheer so I had to paint them sometime to get some good coverage...most likely from there summer collcection....but they loko Lovely...and if you know me you know that I use any nailpolish..any color ...any time of the year...
 
I Dare to wear... do you??
 



 
 
 
 
 
Really pretty colors...and the orange would be perfect for halloween Nails :)...
 
The last naipolish I got from them was such good quality...held for such a long time.....we will see this time....
 
The shades I got was number 30 and 31
 
Thank u Eleven.se and linda for these amazibng gifts....
 
(holding up really good ad the other one....on my 5 th day now..and no chipping what so ever)
 
LOts of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment