Saturday, October 5, 2013

My newClinique ChubbY Stick Intense

 
I have Heard about these Chubby sticks for sucha  long time...but never really had the interest...cause you know me if I would of had the interest I would of made sure I had them ;)....
 
Anyway...I am really happy I am in to Lipproducts cuite a lot right now....
 
I got one Intense Chubby STick from Clinique....and let me tell you they have really done it...know there is plenty of chaper versions of it...but this one is really Worth its Money...looovi it...and you do get a lot of Product in it....
 
And very true to its real color on the actual lips...
 
I picked out these colors online...and they look great and suite me just perfect,,,,I Think.....
 
So a really good Products from Clinique....defintly Worth buying...
 
This one is in the color : 06 Roomiest Rose
 
 
 
 
 
Wooow so happy with it...
 
look at the finish....and clinique is Always good for your skin and lips and so on..´
 
lOts of Love
 
MizzMadeup
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment