Friday, October 11, 2013

The Mess of Stress....

 
This is how it looked my makeupsetup the other day when I was preppeing to go away...
 
Wanted to film a makeuptutorial so had to Catch the Daylight in its best.....:)
 
Makeup everywhere...
 
Tried some of my newest Illamasqua Products.....so glad I did get some eyeshadows...they are amazingly pigmented....almost as Sugarpill actually...was a bit suprices about that...maybe not as Bright after blended....but anyway....really happy so far-...
 
And really liking the colors I got overall...
 
I dont know why I Always manage to stress...this morning I didnt have to go up in the break of dawn....but still stressed as Always...every weekend...
 
and Always really....my plan was to after I had made my tutorial film Hauls Reviews, GIVEAWAY, My makeupswap....
 
But I barely made through making a whole makeuptutorial.......
 
Same problem every weekend no matter on what time  I start..
 
Any good not to obvious tips anyone ??
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment