Sunday, October 13, 2013

New Sleek blush by 3...

 
Just had to show you how Bright and old some of them are...
 
Have lots I still havent tried..or swacthed...
 
These are all colors I really like....really pretty pinks and almost eggplant aubergine kind of color...
 
Seen  some people depottiong all  there sleek blushes.... even the blush by Threes...I dont really see the Point...cause I find it very helpful to have them like this...same colorscheme in the same paltte...dont take a lot of room...and super cute....and perfect for travelling...I usally Always bring soo many blushes....now you can just bring 2 of htese palettes and you will have ´6 blushes to chosse from...ore 3 and get 9 ...yeyyyy...
 
For me that Always need lots of choises this is perfect...
 
I also do really like packagin like this witha  mirror in it...
 
Have you tried any of there Blush By 3`s??
 
If so what did you Think...
 
Ido like sleeks blushes overall...very high pigemented...and really cheap....and if you know me...I ususally dont get "cheap" drugstore maleup unless its really really good and highly pigemented...
 
The singles migth be  alittle more pigemnted....but its hard to tell yet since I havent used all the volors in all my blush by 3´s yet.-...will get back to you on that...
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment