Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Makeupswap more details...

 
Me and the wonderful cute Dinneka Stevenson (from Youtube)
did a makeupswap......
  And here you have some more details about what was swapped...
 
 
 
 
 
I had such a fun time opening all of these super cute parcels...felt like a Child on christmas,....I like presents so much I can sometimes ask to have something I purches wrapped for my self....lol...;)...crazy ha......
 
 
 
 
 
Open and open and open...took sometime getting all of these small cute presents opened....
Here I am halfway....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 And voila....here you have them..the Products from my very first makeupswap.....
 
Hope for any more with people all over the World.....
 
 
 
Look at all the goodies.....
 
List on the things :
 
Makeuppalette from SleekMakeup iDivine series
Makeupbag
Mosaiq Highlighter from Collection
Eyepencil from MUA
Lippencils from MUA
Eyeslashes from Eylure
(Kate Perry and underlashes)
Mascara from Bourjouise
Eyeshadow palettes from Rimmel
Lipsticks from MUA
Blushes from MUA
Mini Lipglosses from Boujouis
 
and for me the big ones..
 
A lipstick from Illamasqua
A lipgloss form Illamasqua
 
 
 
 
 
 
That was a crazy amount of Products....
 
 
Just cant wait to swatch them and show you all the wonderful things....
 
Really have been wanting more underlashes.....and now I did...
 
 
 
I am sooo excited about...and the funny thing was that we both got the parcels the same day....
 
SO many fun colors...
 
These are makeupproducts...I in most cases wouldnt buy my self...so fun to get to test some cheaper drugstore brands i have Heard of but never tried...
 
The Illamasqua lipstick was a special request.....its such a cool color...cant wait to show you...
 
Will of course try to show you more one by one...
 
Also both me and Dinneka Stevenson (on youtube) will upload videos with both of our makeupswaps so you can see what we asent and reccieved....
 
Already started taping but never had chance to finish so far....
 
cant wait to tape it either....just have to look my best....:)
 
Have you ever done a makeupswap??
Do you even know what it is??
I didnt when she asked me if we could do one...
 
Now I am looking for candidates to do the same with....
 
From other countries like the states and Australia maybe...
 
We will see....
 
You should defintly try to do this.....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzmadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment