Friday, October 18, 2013

Makeuptutorial Rainbow Sugarpill & Bennye

This is my latest makeupcreation...
 
Makeuptutorial UP NOW....if you wanna see how I acchived it...
 
I really loove it my self...and fun to Another kind of Rainbow look then my Classic one...
 
Got lots of really good feedbakc on IG when I published this Picture...so hope you all here like it as well....
 
The only thing that wasnt a sucess what that Before filming this video I ran around like a crazy person loóking for my videocamera...that was totally lost for an hour or so...and during that wild chase for it...I broke a Nail and the gel came off...so my Nails looked horrible...:(
 
Sorry for that....but as you can guess I finbally after franticly running around the full hoouse looking for the camera I finally found it right next to the pace where it Always is ona  chair under some clothes....
 
Well well...here Went with a  red lip.....cause I Think it really defines the lips....but a neutrul or pink lipstick  would also look really nice....
 
 
 
 
Pretty neutrual cheeks....
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Products used :
 
Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion
Lite Corrector from Bitchslap Cosmetics
Pure Creation Paint pot from Mac
Love +, Flamepoint, Poison Plum and Velocity eyeshadow from Sugarpill
Sun Yellow, Chartreuse eyeshadows from Bennye
SKinny Liquid eyeliner from Eyeko
Blacktrack gelliner (in the waterline only)
Mascara
Lashes from Peggy Sage
Browpencil in Spiked from Mac
set with Anastasia Brow duo powder in Brunette
 
 
lips :
 
Lipliner from MUA
Lipstick from MUA
 
 
 
 
 

 
Please check out the video and let me know whát u Think...
 
 
 
Cant wait to hear what u Think....:)
 
 
Hope you will try this....
 
I dont Think its to much "in your face kind of look"....the colors are a bit muted down....and of course as Always you can use more pastell colors..to acchive the same look just more toned down...if thats what you want....
 
And I must say the lip does a lot for the full look....just a Lovely gloss or neutrual lipstick would work really good as well..to transform the full look...
 
Hope you have a Lovely weekend...
 
lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment