Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Rainbow makeup products

 
 
Here you have some of the many Products I took to make this makeuplook...
 
I looove my Rainbow looks......lots of colors...everywhere...sooo me...
 
 
Makeuptutorial for this look is coming up very veyr soon....
 
Just cant wait to show you....u really seemed to like this on my Instagram : @mizzmadeup
 
I also wore this in my MakeupSwap video ...
 
I did use soo many brushes.....
 
in all the Rainbow colors of course.....so a lot of brush cleaning up on my to do list...
 
I am soooo dong this again...really pretty look....i felt pretty anyway...
 
The lip I wasnt really that sure what color I was gonna go with for the look....finally did go with a red lip....was thinking of Purple or nude....
 
But Went with the red this time..and happy for that...looked good...
 
Anyway...
 
Makeuptutorial will be up soon on my......
 
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment