Sunday, October 6, 2013

Trying my Lancome Hydra Zen Neurocalm

 
Just trying out my new day / night Cream....
 
 
 
 
Look at this Beautiful Lovely gel Cream...looove it....but I must still say....I prefer my old cheaper one....:)....
 
That will save me a lot of Money...was  a bit worried when i got this one that I was gonna have to get it all the time....cause if you have something that works and I still feel my loreal Hydrafresh works as good or better why change it....
 
I will use this mainly as a nightcreame and then just continue as usual I Think with  Hydrafresh even night time....we will see...
 
But loove the color .....so you could say like you speak about in makeup....
I found a dupe for lancome Hydra Zen that Works perfect for me.....:)
and is way cheaper...
 
i can here in Sweden get about 8-10 jars of my Hydrafresh on 1 from Lancome....
 
Have you tried this one?
 
 
lOts of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment