Saturday, October 12, 2013

One of my Greatast MakeupLoooooves BenNye Lumiere palette

 
This is one of the best Products I have in my full Makeupcollection...
 
I absolute looooove this eyeshadowpalette...and do use it over and over again...all the time.....
 
This is defintly one of my absoulte most used eyeshadow palettes I own.....
 
And would totally recommend anyone who is just strating withing makeup or have been for years..or work as a PRo...to get this wonderful palette..have a good base of all the colors you need...
 
And the quality is Amazing...
 
my search for highly pigmented eyesahdows has been going on for years and is Always something I look for..
 
And this is truely one of my best findings in this search......
 
Lumiere Brilliant palette from BenNye
 
and this is the one of two with really Bright colors.....
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is the perfect palette to have in your Collections..not just because its highly pigmented good quality shadows...but for the reason that its a big range of different colors.... a Little goes a long way....and for that price u get sooo much.....
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
(these are here applied with no primer or base....)
 
Will show you every color separatly for a more detailed info...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment