Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Makeuplook...Michael Kors lipstick

 
This was my makeuplook the other day...wanted something fast and simple.....so thought that I would try out some of my new lipproducts...tried this what I though much darker and fuller.....from Michael Kors....Dame
 
I normally dont chose these darker vampier colors...but this time did...But very pleased with it...it was not at all so full coverage as I though so the color came out be something totally different then what I expected.....but a perfect color for me....loooved it on my lips....
 
 
 
 
 
 
This was all by it self...no liner no nothing...
 
Will of vourse show and swacth all of the other colors as well.....
 
The Bright pink and nude...really look forward to see if they suproce me as well....
 
In the rest of the face tried my new blush in one of the new blush trios I got from Sleek makeup.
 
and on the Eyes my favourite eyeko skinny liquid liner....with some added lashes Mac no 7 ´s for that extra effect since Everything else was sooo boring...
 
Have you tried any of Michael Kors new makeup?
 
Looove to hear what you Think....and whats your favourite...
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment