Saturday, October 12, 2013

My new Skin Base Lift concelaer from Illamasqua

 
This is my new Skin Base lift from Illamasqua....
 
A very thick and creamy concealer...
 
I really like it...reminds me  alot of Macs studio finish...maybe not as full coverage...but almost...
 
Its part of Illamasquas newest Face Products series....
 
It is a Little bit like one of those highlighting Products...but I also do Think it conceals very good...
 
This is what they write about it them selfs on there webpage :
 
Lift, illuminate and create flawless coverage with this brightening concealer. Infused with warm peach tones to flatter every skin tone, Skin Base Lift blends easily, correcting uneven pigmentation and visibly lifting the eye area. For added brightening effect, custom mix each shade with Skin Base Lift in White Light.
 
SO I might have to get the light one as well to be able to blend more shades...for more highlighting effects....
 
This one was in Medium 2
 
Goes perfect with my skin color...rigth now....
 
Have you tried this concealer??
 
AS usuall a Lovely cute luxurys packaging in black....
 
Very sleek very fab...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment