Saturday, October 5, 2013

My new Illamasqua products more in detail

 
Here you have my latest oder from Illamasqua....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These at the top are all concelaers....the one to the right is there pretty new Skin Base Lift...tell you more about it after i tried it....
 
The other concealers are just two different shades...both for my self and for my kit.....
 
 
Also did get this powder Foundation.....will show you later but its ´really dark...did buy it like that so I can use it to contour and so on....
 
 
3 of there pencils.....


2 lipsticks...gorgous colors... 
 
 
 
2 of the Rich Liquid founation in different shades...one really dark and one really light for mixing together...
 
 
And these Three super super  gorgous eyeshadows...
 
Exactly my kind of colors....really Bright and bold....
 
Will show you every single Product more upclose as soon as I have time...
 
Have so many new things to show you and try out...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzmadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment