Friday, October 4, 2013

My new Scrub /skincare products

 
Got my package from eleven super fast as usuall.....its like sent almost Before you Palace the order..thats how it feels like...;).....
 
 
I seen a blogpost at there  blog the oter day...and I have been thinking for sometime lately to try to get some good skincare/scrub Products....
 
And they had 15 % off...so I just had to...
 
 
 
These are the wonderful things I got....almost all in pink flavors and smells....
 
of corse..what else....
 
Half of the things where gifts from eleven.....gorgous things...
 
sooo happy and thankfull that they give you these Lovely goodies....thats almost the best with getting parcels from all the wonderfull goodies..that can make you discover new brands,,,,,
 
 
  
 
 
Will tell you more in detail later what I got....
 
lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment