Thursday, October 10, 2013

My new Skin Base foundation from Illamasqua

 
My Foundation of the day for these Pictures....
 
I must say I am really impressed...I did have high expectations on it...and it really held what it promised so far....
 
I really Think it melts in perfect with your skin......but still goves a nice coverage....
 
Look at the Pictures and see for your self...
 
The color was a perfect match for me anyway...just by usinf there perfecty thought out Foundation chart system....so smart....
 
 
i havent really wanted to use that much powder over cause I do feel it can take away the Lovely finish....I have used my MakeupForever HD powder....that is a really thin and transperant powder...
 
And only powder where you need it with this kind of Foundation...
 
 
Also as you could see above used my Hydra Vail.....
Its really like jello in consistensy......all wiggely wabbely...
 
And it like you dig out what u need...looove the Cold feeling of it...
 
And then I have noticed that the next time you`re using it...It has like magic....leveled out all by it self...
 
hihihi..lol...
 
Every single time I see it I feel like the taste of fruit yellow in my mouth...hihhi...lol...
 
This combo feels very good...havent tried it with anything else yet...but sure will...
 
That jar will last for the longest time.....:)....
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
I am really happy that I got these Amazing Products.....sooo have to try to get  a powder in the same series.....or do...
 
I can defintly only by using it this short already recommend it...
 
Illamasquas Skin Base Founadtion....very big range of colors...and the perfect Comparasin chart on there webpage so you can get te perfect match without trying out...Amazing isnt it...
 
For me perfect match :)
 
And they do have a really good and kind customer service that Always are so kind and helpful....helps you with what ever...
 
Also the Hydra Veil
 
Amazing primer...but have to try it and see how it works with other Products as well..
 
will deinflt anyway do a more closeup Review of it on My Youtube Channel and here....
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeup
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment