Thursday, October 24, 2013

New Bitchslap products Correctors and pigements

 
 
 
 
 
 
Here you have one of my right now alltime favourite bases for eyehshadow......My Corrector from Bitchslap Cosmetics in Lite.....This is a refill....it last forver....but I am on the end of mine now...
 
Also did get one I have been thinking of getting Before and thats the Little lighter one Alabaster.....more White.......(but not so green that it looks on the Picture)
 
 
 
Alabaster......cant wait to try it....
 
And a good base is Everything......and this is sooo cheap if you compare witha  paintpot or so....really like them....
 
 
 
Also got 4 of these testers of other pigments they have...
 
Looove the names....Queen Bitch, Snobb, Skinny, fuck my boss ......
 
They look awesome.....that Fuck my boss....bith sounds good and looks good .....lol...hihiih...no just kidding....
 
And I must say thats no small testers cause you only need such a small amount.....so cant wait to use them....just need to put them in some empty smarter container....
 
Actually was at the Craft dtore the other day...and found lots of smart things you can buy for your makeup collcetion...thats so much cheaper than actually getting it at some makeup supply stores
 
Show you more about that later....
 
lots of Love
 
MízzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment