Saturday, October 19, 2013

Mac products here

 
 
The other day I was in on our pretty new Mac website...here in Sweden...finally...
 
Happend to see a lippalette I have been wanting bad since I saw it on Instagram not to long ago..
 
And since I have already noticed there that Everything gets sold out in seconds it seems like....
 
I just had to order this lippalette and also something else fun I found....
 
From there Hallowen Collections... 
 
 
This is how it looked at arrival....
 
 
 
This must be my smalles Mac order ever....but ,aybe thats good...:)...
 
 
 
 
Look at this smart lippalette......6 colors in one Product........and so smart for people the go with a  small purse...or someone that just cant decide...or maybe someone that is going out straight after work.....and change up the makeup to evening look....,
 
Or just some one like me all the above and for my Pro Kit...so I dont have to depot them my self...
 
Hope they will come out with bigger palettes like this and more colors to choose from...
 
 
 
 

 
Very pretty colors...will swacth them for you later....

  
 
Also just had to get this Face and Body in White..
 
Now you may ask your self...I know she`s not darkest of the darkest...but not White...
 
No of course not....I got this so I can mix my own color with it to get lighter shades for friends and other people I do makeup on...so for my pro kit...and also right now Halloween season so any looks where u need to be a Little lighter....or on others....perfect...
 
Never seen this at my Mac counter so had to get it...
 
have you got any of these wonderful Products??
 
Your thought on them?
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeup
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment