Sunday, October 6, 2013

New Scrub and Skin care from eleven - Moyana Corigan, TVÅL

 
 
Here you have the things that I actually bought from Eleven.se
 
and will later show you all my Lovely gifts...
 
 
  
 
 These are the skincare and scrub Products I did get...
 
 

                                    
Moyana Corigan Sweet Candy Scrub, Cherry Bomb1st229 kr
Moyana Corigan Sugar Lip Scrub - Bubblelicious1st99 kr
Moyana Corigan Body Salt Scrub, Strawberry Cupcake - 250 ml1st285 kr
TVÅL Ansiktsmask, Sweet Cheeks Pore-Refining Mask (Powder) - 60 ml1st99 kr
Embryolisse Hydra-Mask1st250 kr
 
 
 
 
 
This one I have been wanting for some time but just totally forgot...It was layin on my wish list on there webpage...
The Hydra Mask from Embryolisse
Embryolisses daycreme that I also got earlier is World famous......so I figured there mask must be really good as well....definitly Worth trying out...
 
 
A body salt scrub flavour Strawberyy Cupcake...doesnt that sounds nice...
 
Show you many more in detail Pictures when I try it...
 
For a more Deep cleansing scrub using salt...
 
 
 
 
 
They smell Amazing...and I cant wait to start using these...hopefully they will be part of my monthly/weekly skincare rountine...
 
lOts of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment