Wednesday, October 23, 2013

New Yellow lips....

 
This is what was in my parcel the other day........
 
A yellow lipstick...if you have been with me a while here on the blog...you might have Heard me talk/write about this that I have been looking for a good yellow lipstick...
 
so when I saw that they finally had gotten a yellow I had to have it....
 
 
 
There normal luxury pink blinged up packagin,,,,,,
 
 
And look at this gorgous color....really yellow...
 
 
I just had to swatch it so you can get the feel of it....
 
Look at it...
 
actually really yellow....
 
Cant wait to do a lip using this..maybe a orange and yellow ombre lip.....yeayyyyyy....
 
So excited...
 
If you have any other good brands witha  yellow lipstick, highly pigmneted, let me know?
 
Always on the hunt......for good odd color Products.....
 
So fun cant´wait to use it...
 
Its called Revalation from Bitchslap cosmetics
 
LOts of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment