Monday, October 28, 2013

Makeupswap Part 2 (swacthes more details) UP NOW

 
 
If you missed it I have recently done a so called Makeupswap with this Lovely girl Dinneka from Irleand.....and these are the things I got sent from here...so many Lovely things...
 
in this video which is Part 2 of the Makeupswap I go in more detail and swacth and give you my first impressions short on the Products......
 
 
If you havent seen part 1
 
Click here down below
 
 
 
 
 
 
Look at all the goodies.....
 
List on the things :
 
Makeuppalette from SleekMakeup iDivine series
Makeupbag
Mosaiq Highlighter from Collection
Eyepencil from MUA
Lippencils from MUA
Eyeslashes from Eylure
(Kate Perry and underlashes)
Mascara from Bourjouise
Eyeshadow palettes from Rimmel
Lipsticks from MUA
Blushes from MUA
Mini Lipglosses from Boujouis
 
and for me the big ones..
 
A lipstick from Illamasqua
A lipgloss form Illamasqua
 
More details about the names of the different Products in the video....
 
If not please Contact me and I will let you know...
 
 
and of course lots of other things On my CHannel Makeuptutorials, First Impression videos, Hauls, giveaways (one coming up really soon)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 If you would be interested in the makeuplook in this video
 
 
Check this video out :)....
 
 
So happy i did this.....
 
all thanks to
 
 
 Dinneka Stevenson (on youtube) this wonderful person who showed me this...
  
Lots of Love
 
MizzmadeUp 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment