Saturday, October 26, 2013

New shopping....

 
I have started trying to excersice a Little lately.....so me and my friend that usually walks together decided when the rain was puring down to go to our closest mall to do some shopping...
 
This is what I got.....
 
 
 
 
This is actually....kind of hard to guess...
 
but its actually a skirt...just really wanted to show you this cool pattern.....like inprints in the skirt....so cool...just had to get it....
 
 
 
The I also got these two Lovely tops....a Little more dressy...
 
Loove the fabrics and model....
 
And that blue color looked Lovely with the black skirt.....
 
Adn that White one looked so cute...
 
and a Little bling up top...Always good ;)
 
Also gopt some Lovely earings...show you more details soon....
 
Stay tuned....they are sooo blingy....sooo me
 
LOts of love
 
MizzmadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment