Monday, October 14, 2013

Liplook of the day - Mac HUE

 
This was my liplook the other day...
 
Using what ever I had in my bag...for a neutrual lip....
 
 
Did use my liner from Kiss (ruby Kisses) Think it is a eyeliner but I used it for my lips...
 
To outline and shade them a Little..........
 
 
Then time to apply the lipcolor fo choise..
 
What I had in my bag...that i dont Think I had even tried yet...was HUE from Mac
 
Gorgous nude color...must say I did get it more for my Pro kit...than for my self...but looked alright anyway...
 
 
 
 
Did blend out the under lip liner a Little bit more but...didnt take a Picture after that...:(....
 
But overall like the color a lot...
 
Can imagine this on a person with lighter skin with a good dark smokey Eye and this lip :)
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment