Thursday, October 10, 2013

Makeup products all prepped - Mac, Urban Decay, bennye, Benefit...

 
The other day past weekend I had to go up really really early to go to a football cup...
 
SO I prepped Everything as good as I could...so I didnt have to run around and look for things....
 
Ealry was 5:45....thats early for me anyway...(in the weekend)
 
I did use my Peggy Sage Nail /lipstick bag for this...perfect cause I could stand the things up and reach them easy...in order...
 
looove to find new uses out of things you already have...
 
Right now really trying to Think out the best way of having a my makeup stored...
 
Have so many new things to get in every´where...
 
Think I have to lay Everything out and then sort per sort and then see what kind of storgage will do for each thing...
 
lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment