Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Makeupswap video OUT NOW

 
Me and the wonderful cute  Dinneka Stevenson (from Youtube)
did a makeupswap......
 
  And here you have some more details about what was swapped...
 
Check out the video to see....
 
 
In this video unboxing and Quick show of the Products.......
 
For more details stay tued for Part 2 ......coming soon.... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
Here I am halfway....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 And voila....here you have them..the Products from my very first makeupswap.....
 
 
 
Look at all the goodies.....
 
List on the things :
 
Makeuppalette from SleekMakeup iDivine series
Makeupbag
Mosaiq Highlighter from Collection
Eyepencil from MUA
Lippencils from MUA
Eyeslashes from Eylure
(Kate Perry and underlashes)
Mascara from Bourjouise
Eyeshadow palettes from Rimmel
Lipsticks from MUA
Blushes from MUA
Mini Lipglosses from Boujouis
 
and for me the big ones..
 
A lipstick from Illamasqua
A lipgloss form Illamasqua
 
 
More details about my goodies in my 2nd video...my Part 2 of this makeupswap
On my CHannel ...soon.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Dinneka Stevenson (on youtube) was the wonderful person who showed me this...
 
 
Have you ever done a makeupswap??
Do you even know what it is??
 
I didnt when she asked me if we could do one...
 
Now I am looking for candidates to do the same with....
 
From other countries like the states and Australia maybe...
 
We will see....
 
You should defintly try to do this.....great way of meeting new friends.....and try new Products....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzmadeUp 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment