Thursday, October 3, 2013

Makeuplook of SUnday...ESP lipstick from Illamasqua

 
 
 
 
This was my very fast and simple makeuplook...with the mainfocus on the lips
 
 
 
 
 
Just some lashes and liner for the Eyes....
 
 
 
 
 
 
This wonderfull lipcolor is from Illamasqua....
 
Called ESP
 
I actually saw it in one of MissChevious unboxing videos sometime ago...
and instantly thought I have to get my hands on it.....so I wrote the name up...
 
and voila....all of a sudden I discovered that Illamasqua delivers worldwide...yeeyyyyyy...
 
I already have a dark blue lipstick from Illamasqua that I love....so I thought that there lipsticks seem really good overall..and come in some really cool color....
 
 
 
 
 
 
Products used :
 
Hydra Veil from Illmasqua
SKin Base Foundation S14 from Illamasqua
Mac Studio finish Concealer from Mac
Corrector from Mac
HD powder from Makeupforever
Face Form in Dark from Sleek Makeup
(both the contour shadow and bronzer)
Eyebrow pencil Spiked from Mac
 
Odd Molly lipbalm
ESP lipstick from Illamasqua
 
Also did try my new cute blingy bow earings....
 
Really cute...
 
 
 
 Like they say at Illamasqua :
 
Dare to be Different...
 
My kind of say...
 
Its actually even more Bright and Purple and vibrant then it looks....
 
I also posted this look at IG @mizzmadeup and gotta lot of Lovely nice comments for this ever so simple look...
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment