Friday, October 25, 2013

Have you seen....makeupswap, Makeuptutorial.....

A Little recap of the latest videos up on my Youtube Channel 
 
My Makeup Swap Part 1 really.....Part 2 will be up friday....yeyyyy
 
There I will go much more in detail and swatch the Products and tell u my first impressions of the Products....
 
Check it out to see what a makeupswap is if you didnt know.....(like me at first....hihih)
 
 
 
Also in that video wore thismakeuplook.....a Rainbow makeuplook...
 
You know how much I like my Rainbow looks...and this is just Another Little warmer version of the one I normally do....
 
 
And this is to try out some new Products from Illamasqua...
 
Using the Classic Satin taupe together with Illamasqua shadows....
 
 
Also in this video used my New Lip Tar Stained Gloss in Wave from OCC that I won......:)
 
 
Approriate for Breast cancer awerness month......pink and Purple makeuplook....
 
Also using some of my latest Mac lipsticks...
 
If you ahvent seen any of them or want to see them again check them out...
 
Also if you would have any requests...please let me know....and I will try it ......:)
 
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment