Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Makeuplook of the day - experimenting....no founadtion...double eyeliner

 
 
Just Another makeuplook of the day.....
 
Experimenting a Little with the eyeliner.....
 
Used my new eyeliner from MUA and added first closest to the lashes...then applied mySkinny Liquid liner above that....
 
What I can say now afterwards is that next time I will defintly need to set the eyeliner pencil with some eyeshadow.....same color.....
 
 
Added a darker lip for something fun....
 
Here also tried one of my eyeliner pencils from MUA Brown.....on the lips.....covered the entire lip with it and then applied a lipstick on top of that....
Not really a lipstick...was one of my new Lip Stain Balms from Revlon in 030 Smitten Eprise
 
 
 
Also a littel frankly Scarlet blush from Mac on the cheeks....littel concealer under the eyee but no Foundation...
 
Lots of love
 
MizzmadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment